Friends, if you are looking for something about what to keep under your rug Friends, if you are searching for something about what to keep under your rug tree, then you are absolutely right because you are going to get complete information related to our website.
Guys The rug pad area is a great way to prevent rugs from slipping, but if you can’t afford rug pads right now then this article is exactly for you.
So, are you looking for the best way to keep your area rugs in place but can’t afford to get a rug pad, well I have the best cheap way to stop your rugs from sliding without using a rug pad?
What can you use instead of a rug pad?
Guys, you are only going to need a double-sided carpet tape that won’t ruin your floors.
Why do I recommend this carpet tape?
Because I also use it as well and it freaking works like magic, this double-sided tape is by far the best rug tape available on the market right now.
The only thing that I can promise you about this tape is that it will help keep your area rugs in place, this tape will even prevent the rugs from sliding on high traffic areas plus it doesn’t leave residue on the floor on top of that it is very easy to use.
Note: there are hundreds of carpet tapes available on the market right now that you can choose from, but not all carpet tapes are safe…
The reason I recommend the Xfasten tape is because is safe and it won’t discolor or ruin your floors over time plus it also doesn’t cost a lot of money.
It is cheap but high quality at the same time, what more can you really ask for?
How long can this double sided tape keep the rugs in place?
Well, this tape can keep a rug from slipping for over 4 months if the rug is in high-traffic areas.
You are going to need to replace it every 4 months, what I love about this tape is that it won’t leave sticky residue on your floors, and peeling it off is also very easy.
What are the things that I do not like about this carpet tape?
Well, this may sound too good to be true but, for now I honestly don’t have anything that I don’t like about this tape.
It does exactly what I needed, it keeps my area rugs and carpets from sliding and it doesn’t leave sticky residue on my vinyl floor.
What are the things that I love about this double sided tape?
Well, there are quite a lot of things that I love about this tape…
- It is by far the best alternative to rug pads
- If you can’t afford a rug pad than using this tape is by far your best option
- It is easy to use
- It doesn’t cost a lot of money
- It cheap but high quality at the same time
- It doesn’t damage the floor
- It doesn’t leave sticky residue
- It doesn’t discolor the floor over time
- It doesn’t have a bad horrible smell
- It easy to peel off, you won’t need any special tools when it time to replace it
- It works on all types of area rugs
- It is very thick, it doesn’t add any height on your area rugs
- It is very sticky, it will hold your rugs in place no matter what
- It was made for heavy duty
- It will not stick on your fingers when applying it
- It safe to use even on super sensitive floors
- It doesn’t damage the engineered hardwood floor, vinyl floor or laminate floor
- It is not just another cheap carpet tape from china, this tape is very high quality and it was made here in the United State
Where can you get this double-sided tape?
I also got it from amazon and I’m very happy with my purchase, it was delivered on time plus it was also very cheap…
What are the things that you need to know about this carpet tape?
Well, it doesn’t work very well on graveled floors, especially graveled concrete floors.
If you are looking for something to use on a concrete floor instead of a rug pad then do not buy this type because it won’t last a week.
Beside using a double sided tape is there anything that you can use instead of a rug pad?
Mmmm, I honestly don’t know lol, the only way to keep your area rugs from slipping is to use a rug pad or a double-sided tape…
I hope that this article was helpful, good luck and God bless.
So, what is the best carpet tape to use that will keep your area rugs from slipping?
The only carpet tape that I highly recommend is the Xfasten double-sided carpet tape simply because it is safe and it works like magic…
This carpet tape is by far the best option for people who can’t afford to buy a rug pad right now.